14th International festival of choirs and orchestras in Venice and Jesolo (Italy)
14.05. - 18.05.2025
VENICE – city of channels and gondolas
Since 1987 Venice and its lagoon have been on the UNESCO-list of cultural heritage. For many people it is the most beautiful city in the world, and is especially fascinating due to its architectural wealth.
The heart of Venice – Piazza San Marco with the gorgeous Basilica – is one of the beautiful places in the world. In the proximity, at famous locations, the concerts of the Venezia Music Festival take place.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
|participation in the concert of all ensembles and visit to a festival concert
|meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
|visit to a festival concert
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles in Venice
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall in Jesolo
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner) at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Italy
- guided city tour in Venice
- guided city tour in Verona
- visiting the arena in Verona
- tour guide for a trip to Lake Garda
Deadline for applications:
However, we recommend booking as early as possible, as the number of participants is limited.