8th International festival of choirs and orchestras in Prague (Czech Republic)
PRAGUE – one of Europe’s most beautiful metropoles
Experience the Golden City on the Vltava with its flair and numerous sights like the famous Prague Castle, Cathedral of St. Vitus, Charles Bridge, and the Golden Alley. You have the opportunity to enrich and experience the magical atmosphere with your musical performances during the Praha Music Festival in front of the picturesque backdrop.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
1st day: arrival
2rd day: visit to a festival concert
3nd day:meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
4rd day: visit to a festival concert
5th day: departure
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The festival schedule and the number of festival concerts will depend on the number and kind of participating choirs and orchestras.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation incl. breakfast at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- half board
- bus for transfers and trips in Czech Republic
- guided city tour in Prague
- boat trip on the Vltava in Prague
- visit to Karlštejn Castle
- visit a brewery
To start with, we ask you to complete the inquiry form.
Then we will send you further details regarding costs of participation.
Deadline for applications: