14th International festival of choirs and orchestras in Tuscany (Italy)
17.07. - 21.07.2024
TUSCANY – country of cypress trees and soft hills
Italy’s most popular holiday region is renowned for its joy of life, culinary delights and rich culture. About half of the world’s art treasures can be found in Italy, a great part of them in the Tuscany. Particularly famous are Florence, the region’s capital, but also Pisa, Siena, and Lucca – the home of Giacomo Puccini.
The concerts of the Toscana Music Festival are arranged in the classy ambience of the Spa of Montecatini and the Basilica Santa Maria Assunta.
Condition of participation:
- performance of a free program 30-45 min.
Example for the festival course:
|participation in the concert of all ensembles, visit to a festival concert
|meeting with conductors, rehearsal and participation in the festival concert
|visit to a festival concert
Alternatively, a 4-day stay is possible, too.
The above outline of the festival is to serve only as an example. The number of concerts in the festival will depend on the number and type of choirs and orchestras participating.
There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities and for talking with other festival participants.
- organization and implementation of the festival
- participation in the concert of all ensembles
- participation in the festival concert with rehearsal in a concert hall or church
- one souvenir folder per ensemble with posters and programs
- accommodation, half-board (breakfast and dinner) at a hotel by requested category
- free participation and accommodation of the conductor
Additional offers that can be booked:
- bus for transfers and trips in Italy
- guided city tour in Florence
- visiting Uffizi Gallery in Florence
- guided city tour in Siena
- guided city tour in Lucca
- guided city tour in Pisa
Deadline for applications:
However, we recommend booking as early as possible, as the number of participants is limited.